Wednesday, August 14, 2013

handprint paper


Day 3 of back to school crafts!! You might have to think outside of the box for this one :)
I was trying to think of all of the things that are related to school, and of course you can't go to school without paper- hence the handprint paper. 

Paint the hand white and stamp it onto a piece of paper. (I chose blue.) Once the paint is dry use a blue pen to draw the lines on the page. I used a popsicle stick as a spacer for my lines. Draw the circles for the holes in the paper. Most importantly, use a red pen to draw the vertical line on the page.

It doesn't get any easier than that. I'll be back tomorrow with another school themed craft. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle here from EverydayMe...
    I've been working wayyyyyy tooooo much so I haven't been able to post the winners... but that this was easier...

    Iwanted to let you know you won the Yellow School Bus... from my giveaway... please email me so I can get it out to you...

    Congrats - Michelle
    michelle@everydayscrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like muscles? I like them very much because the lines of muscles are very beautiful. And muscle also means a healthy and lively lifestyle. However, those attractive muscles do not come from pills. Diet or some kind of natural medicine is the result of hard exercise. If you want to get toned muscles, you must move. Sitting in front of the TV and computer all day will only atrophy the muscles and make the will become decadent. So move quickly and pursue a healthy and lively lifestyle with NIKSA.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...