Friday, August 30, 2013

sandwich kabobs


Gah! I can't believe that it's almost time for Claire to start school. I'm trying to squeeze in as man fun things with her before school starts. Yesterday was a rainy day, but the kids were pretty excited to sit down and eat this back to school lunch.

I used these school bus print outs for a little back to school party that I hosted for Claire and a few of her friends. They are so cute. You can buy them here. They only took about 10 minutes to cut out and put the two buses together. I had cut a small piece of floral foam to fit in the bottom of the bus (for the party) and thought that I would use these again to make a lunch for the kids.

I skewered a few grapes and strawberries for Claire and Simon. I cut out a few hearts out of some brownies that I had a baked a few days ago and put those on a skewer above a strawberry. I also cut some hearts out of cheese, which would have been just as cute cut into cubes. I cut the sandwich into stars, but again, cutting it into 9 little squares would have had the same effect. You see, all food tastes better when you eat it off a stick!


1 comment:

  1. Have you noticed the strange marks on the backs of athletes in the Olympics? In fact, it was caused by cupping, a type of Chinese medicine therapy. But don't just go for cupping, because it's not suitable for everyone. If you want to try Chinese medicine, you can go for a foot massage, which will be much more comfortable. However, foot massage takes a long time to be effective. You can also use the foot bath used by your own buyer. The NIKSA's foot spa bath massager can be plugged in. The pelvic floor massage stone will massage you, so you can easily get out of the fatigue of the day.NIKSA

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...